Celebrate Your Event at Hopewell Valley Vineyards
For more information or to book an event please email Jess, our Event Coordinator:
Wine and Dine Catering by Hopewell Valley Vineyards: Email for menu and pricing.
Under the Moon Café (Lambertville): 609-397-1710; 23 N. Union St. Lambertville, NJ 08530
Chez Alice Catering: 609-737-1199; 7 Tree Farm Rd. #100 Pennington, NJ 08534
You also have the option of choosing your own caterer. Outside catering fees do apply. We do not impose catering fees for our in-house Wine & Dine catering.
We have both outdoor and indoor spaces for your events. We can accommodate a large number of guests for outdoor events.
Our larger lower piano room features slate floors, a large copper-top bar, stone and stucco walls, a stage/dance floor and a rustic brick pizza oven. The room accommodates up to 100 guests seated and with its stage and overhead projection system, is an ideal location for business meetings.
Our smaller upper tasting room also has slate floors, a large copper-top bar, stone and stucco walls, a private restroom and an attached covered deck that may be used in addition to the indoor space. The room accommodates up to 50 guests seated.
Our tank room, with its more industrial look and feel, can accommodate up to 65 guests seated, also includes a bar and makes for the perfect space for a DJ and dancing for weddings or may also be used for a private event space.
Our 40'x80' covered outdoor tent makes a great spot to celebrate an event from May through October. It can accommodate up to 180 guests.
The rustic setting of our winery has proven popular for social gatherings, including bridal showers, baby showers, weddings, family reunions and private parties.
Hopewell Valley Vineyards can supply tables, chairs, linens, catering and more. We have paired up with a few local caterers, such as (click name to visit their website):
RESERVED LARGE GROUP WINE TASTINGS
We also offer reserved large group wine tastings for those not looking to book a full-scale event.
- 10-20 guests Friday through Sunday
- 8-20 guests Monday through Thursday
- If your guest count is less than our required minimum, you'll still be required to pay the minimum.
- There is a non-refundable booking fee of $200.
- You will be in a shared public space.
- We offer three types of tastings from $15-$65/pp, with or without food. Food from our brick oven pizza and light fare menu can also be purchased a la carte during or after the tasting to include a 25% service fee on the entire tab.
- You may stay at your reserved table after the tasting for additional wine, food and live music.
- No outside food is permitted other than a cake/cupcakes.
- According to the NJ Alcohol and Beverage Control's rules and regulations, consumption of any alcohol besides Hopewell Valley Vineyards' wine is strictly prohibited on our premises. If any guest with a reserved large group tasting is observed with outside alcohol, a $1,000 fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
For additional information, please email Jess, our Event Coordinator, at email@example.com.. Please include your date of interest and approximate guest count.